Where to get specific Jandy Leaf Master for above-ground pool

Hi,

Based on what I've read at troublefreepool and elsewhere, I understand the Jandy Leaf-Master is one of the best tools for removing leaves and debris from a pool bottom. (Right now, I have a combo of relatively large debris and small silt-like debris so a leaf rake hasn't helped enough - gets many of the leaves out but stirs up the small debris so much that I can't see through the cloudy water to get the rest of the debris.)

Problem is, my Internet search for the Jandy Leaf-Master is bringing up what appear to be different Jandy Leaf Masters with, possibly, different parts and being sold for widely varying prices. I want to buy the most effective Leaf-Mater for an above-ground, vinyl pool and I'm looking for a Leaf-Master with the attachment that goes outside of my telescopic pole, rather than inside of it. I think I need a Leaf-Master with brushes rather than wheels. Does anyone know where specifically I can buy that kind of Leaf-Master?

Also, if I buy the Leaf-Master model # 2233 with wheels, can I remove the wheels + purchase brushes separately? If I use the wheels, will they harm my pool floor?

Thanks much.

I'm not very well versed in this area swimcat because I still manually vac after al these years... Hopefully someone else can help you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.