Close to purchase, advice?

Jun 27, 2015
Sedona, AZ
Hi there folks,

Newbie alert! Please forgive me if this post is in the wrong place...

I am considering a couple different pools, but I am new to above ground pools and am worried about making a decision I'll regret. I've got two options in front of me right now, but am open to suggestions. I live in a small Arizona town with no local pool store, so I am limited to purchasing online. I am looking for an 18' round pool and I plan to do the install. Upgrades and additional items brings each of the two packages to about 3200 shipped. Being a newbie, I want to be sure these aren't lemons and they are a reasonable value for the money. Any advice, suggestions, and opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Best Above Ground Pools - The Pool Factory
Considering their Quest 18' round pool, which they tell me is made by Wilbar.
18'x54 Quest Round Pool

Above Ground Pools - On Ground Pools - InGround Pools
Considering their Chesapeake 18' round pool, which they tell me is made by Doughboy.
Chesapeake Round 54 Sub-Assy for CaliMar Above Ground Poo

Thanks in advance for your help!
David

Trying to beat the heat in Sedona Arizona

I bought my Sharkline pool from poolsupplyworld and it's a great pool. Resin bottom rails with boots and resin top rails. I didn't even pay what you're looking to pay for my 24fter. I even got free shipping. I dunno... I figured I just drop in and tell you what I have. It's a great pool.

Good Luck.

I would agree with Casey, check out poolsupplyworld. I just bought a Sharkline Venture about a month ago and it was about half those prices. It was installed yesterday and looks great! Check out my build for more pictures.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.