Advice for pump system

Jun 26, 2015
El Paso
Hello I'm completely new to any kind of pool care I kinda get all the chlorine and pH levels n stuff like that and what they do but I wanted to ask I have an intex 18 x 48 pool and have trouble being able to take care of it 24 7 so I was looking for things that could help me manage my water n keep it beautiful and healthy so I looked and found this filter system it's called "Intex 120v Krystal clear saltwater system CG-28669 with E.C.O" and a " Intex Sand filter Pump with GFCI for pools, 3000 gallon and it looks amazing but I just want to make sure that this is the right thing to get. Plzz if If u can thank you I appreciate all advice
P.S I can't go to expensive but I can afford this barley.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hi Gamerboy, and welcome.

That will certainly help lighten your load of lugging liquid chlorine and adding it to the pool every evening, but.... it does not let you completely off the hook as you will still need to test your water accurately everyday util you get to know your pool, how it reacts to the elements and what it needs, when it needs it.

Please read the Test Kit Comparison and order a good test kit (TF100) and read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry to get a grasp on pool care in general.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.