New Pool Build in Gilbert, AZ

Jun 7, 2015
Gilbert, AZ
Hello All,

A little history: I found this website a couple weeks ago when I was researching a couple pool builders and their products (Wave Force circulation system from CalPools vs vacuum only vs in-floor cleaning systems). I immediately registered because I knew I'd find a lot of answers and similar stories/issues to what we'd run into.
We just moved into our new home (new build) and decided to build a pool with a pool builder based here in Gilbert, AZ called Caribbean Pools. They came recommended from our home builder, friends and some neighbors whom we met through a community FaceBook page. We're going to be building an in-ground 13,620 gallon pool, with a large baja shelf, 36" sheer descent on an 8' long x 18" tall stacked stone wall with two 30" pillars on each side. Pebble Sheen with Luminous application interior. Hayward EcoStar variable speed pump and 5030 cartridge filter. Salt chlorination and Paramount PV3 in-floor cleaning system with an additional dedicated line for an automatic vacuum (AquaNaut 200) to take care of the heavy cleaning for when the monsoon storms roll in. A few other minor details, but were extremely excited to get the digging started in the next two weeks. Will be posting pics of the progress. We've never owned an in-ground pool and I'm new to all of this, so here goes nothing! I attached a 3D rendering of what it's going to look like for your viewing pleasure.

Mariano

Attachments

• Santana, MarianoR2_002.jpg
    Santana, MarianoR2_002.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Santana, MarianoR2_003.jpg
    Santana, MarianoR2_003.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 43
eh, depending on how tall and full the trees in your neighbors' yards are, you may not need the secondary cleaner. I made it through the monsoon with floor/wall jets and skimming/brushing after the dust blew through for like 5 minutes. Though, you get more dust during monsoon in Gilbert than we do in Buckeye.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.