Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool Build in Gilbert, AZ

1. Back To Top    #1

New Pool Build in Gilbert, AZ

Hello All,

A little history: I found this website a couple weeks ago when I was researching a couple pool builders and their products (Wave Force circulation system from CalPools vs vacuum only vs in-floor cleaning systems). I immediately registered because I knew I'd find a lot of answers and similar stories/issues to what we'd run into.
    We just moved into our new home (new build) and decided to build a pool with a pool builder based here in Gilbert, AZ called Caribbean Pools. They came recommended from our home builder, friends and some neighbors whom we met through a community FaceBook page. We're going to be building an in-ground 13,620 gallon pool, with a large baja shelf, 36" sheer descent on an 8' long x 18" tall stacked stone wall with two 30" pillars on each side. Pebble Sheen with Luminous application interior. Hayward EcoStar variable speed pump and 5030 cartridge filter. Salt chlorination and Paramount PV3 in-floor cleaning system with an additional dedicated line for an automatic vacuum (AquaNaut 200) to take care of the heavy cleaning for when the monsoon storms roll in. A few other minor details, but were extremely excited to get the digging started in the next two weeks. Will be posting pics of the progress. We've never owned an in-ground pool and I'm new to all of this, so here goes nothing! I attached a 3D rendering of what it's going to look like for your viewing pleasure.

Mariano
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Pool Build in Gilbert, AZ

Hello Mariano and welcome to TFP! You appear to have a fantastic project on its way. Congratulations, and thanks for checking-in with TFP. Look around the site and have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

eh, depending on how tall and full the trees in your neighbors' yards are, you may not need the secondary cleaner. I made it through the monsoon with floor/wall jets and skimming/brushing after the dust blew through for like 5 minutes. Though, you get more dust during monsoon in Gilbert than we do in Buckeye.
    10,500 gal IG, Topaz Pebble, auto-level
    Hayward DE filter, 2HP Ecostar VSP, ProLogic PS-4, GVA actuators
    Cal Pools Wave Force Plus (wall return jets plus 2 floor pop-ups), Venturi Skimmer
    Water sheer, 2 wok pots, bubbler stem on the baja step
    ColorLogic Mutlicolor LED lamp. Taylor 2006+speed stir

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank you!