OK, I recently cleaned my spa with Ahh-Some and drained and refilled. I got my pH to 7.6 and alk at 60 and CH at 110. I put 5 oz of Broma-Start in and then 3 oz of bleach to oxidize and then put my bromine tabs in my floater opened up. According to the bromine sticky, that should have taken it up to 10 ppm. I tested 15 minutes later and it was 3.75. I then tested an hour later and it was 2.5. I put 6 oz of bleach in to try to get it to 12 (something Chem Geek told me to do when I was trying to get my bromine to stay up before I ended up draining) and after 40 minutes it was only up to 5. This was all in the evening with no sun on the water. I have no clue what to do next. I'm afraid it will be zero in the morning.