Aquarite will not run on 240. 120 is fine

gmmastertech1

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 28, 2013
Southern Ohio
Hi, just finished installing my new Aquarite system. I wired it for 240 and there is nothing. No lights, display, etc. I have the jumper between 2 & 3 and tested 120v on legs 1 & 4. Fuse is not blown. So, I figured I would wire to 120v to see what would happen. Hooked jumpers to 1 & 2 and 3 & 4 and reworked the breaker. Works fine. System is energized and generating. Is there something I'm missing as to why this will not work with 240? Thanks in advance!

Yes, it is a 240 box that I have my 240 pump, etc. wired into also. Took the breaker to work with me. Definitely defective. It was new, but looks like a defect. One of the contact tabs looks like it is manufactured incorrectly and when testing it, it is acting as a double throw single breaker. Unreal. I think this is the first breaker I've seen fail like this.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.