Scotch Plains, NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 700
I just noticed that every time I turn on my pool heater, the salinity shows an increase on salinity within hours. I am wondering if anyone else had notice this or have any input or observations. Thanks

Hello Resistencia13! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about heaters and salinity. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. The recent server issue has impacted our replies a bit. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Thanks for the reply....really appreciated. Enjoy the weekend!

Hello Resistencia13! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about heaters and salinity. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. The recent server issue has impacted our replies a bit. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.