Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Any Co-relation between Pool heater and increase on water salinity

1. Back To Top    #1

Any Co-relation between Pool heater and increase on water salinity

I just noticed that every time I turn on my pool heater, the salinity shows an increase on salinity within hours. I am wondering if anyone else had notice this or have any input or observations. Thanks
    20,000 Gallons, 33.9 x 19.9 free form inground plaster pool 7 feet deep with Spillover Spa, Salt Generator (Fusion Soft),Heat Pump, Single Speed 2 HP Pump, D.E. Filter. Zodicac PDA, IQ900RS Controller.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Any Co-relation between Pool heater and increase on water salinity

Hello Resistencia13! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about heaters and salinity. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. The recent server issue has impacted our replies a bit. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Any Co-relation between Pool heater and increase on water salinity

Thanks for the reply....really appreciated. Enjoy the weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Splash View Post
    Hello Resistencia13! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about heaters and salinity. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. The recent server issue has impacted our replies a bit. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.
    20,000 Gallons, 33.9 x 19.9 free form inground plaster pool 7 feet deep with Spillover Spa, Salt Generator (Fusion Soft),Heat Pump, Single Speed 2 HP Pump, D.E. Filter. Zodicac PDA, IQ900RS Controller.