Possible to run two Intelliflos on a Aqualink?

Apr 13, 2014
Georgia
I have a Aqualink with iaqualink. I recently had issues with a jandy epump prematurely and switched to intelliflo. It was doing so well that I decided to replace my aging booster pump with an intelliflo as well so I could dial in the speed.

Without making any changes, When both Intelliflos are hooked up they "pair" and run at the same speed. I went into the system setup and changed pump 2 to intelliflo, but I don't think that changes anything unless the system detects it as a separate pump.

Is it possible to control both pumps independently through the aqualink? If not, would it harm the intelliflo to set it at my preferred speed and have it on a relay through the system?

Hello Robpiat! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. Server issues have impacted replies a bit. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

I did not even know that the Aqualink could control the Intelliflo?? Is this being done over the Serial Cables? If so, when done with the Pentair's EasyTouch, the pump itself has to be set up with a "Pump Address". The default is address 1, but it you have two pumps, then one of them must be set (at the pump) to address 2.

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.