Some jerk stole my water last night!

Nomorepoolguys

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 14, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Oh... sorry, my fault, water is there, just so crystal clear and motionless, pool looks empty... :)

Just be happy I didn't post last week when my water went nasty-cloudy within minutes of jumping in. Turned out my goggles fogged up...

May just take a water sample to the pool store to see how many chemicals I need to add...

Again, thanks to all, going to jump into my 92 degree pool, Vegas has been over 100 for a week now...

IMG_4703.jpg

Sure wish it were a little cooler, 94 degrees in the shallow end today. With temps heading to 113 this weekend, guessing it will heat up just a bit more. Maybe I could empty the ice maker into the pool, don't foresee that making much of a difference... Anybody ever tried to cool a pool?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Running waterfalls, sprayers or solar at night will cool the pool. Lots of people have rigged up pvc fountains screwed into pool returns to make a sprayer to cool the water. It will also raise ph so monitor it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.