New liner install

acamato

LifeTime Supporter
May 12, 2008
Long Island, NY
I knew my liner was going to need to be replaced soon. Over the past few years I have had to install a few patches & it was very faded. This spring when I was topping off my pool (from a hydrant) and I blew a hole in the liner (shallow end). As the level dropped it pulled the cover and a pail of paver sand (that was holding the cover) into the deep end creating a hold. The pool was completely empty. I got a 5 quotes and the most of the quotes were within 10% of the highest quote,one was 17.5% lower than the highest. They were low because I was referred to them by the owners close friend.

Since these photos were taken I installed dark blue returns w/ flanges and skimmer faceplate covers (made by Custom Molded Products). They really make the returns and skimmers blend in. I have a dark blue drain cover on order.

The liner is called Sebastian Beach Tile with Port Royal Bottom by Merlin

Here what it looked like before the liner was removed:

During the liner removal:

Troweling the sand:

New Liner installed:

Pool filled & 720 lbs of salt added:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.