Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool project in southern Minnesota

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool project in southern Minnesota

I'll be starting a pool project in a couple weeks. My kids (3 adults) and I are really getting excited. After the pool is built I'll bring in a company to put a screened enclosure over it (hate mosquitoes!). I hope to have some pictures to share in the coming weeks. TTFN
    In-ground 22ft x 44ft freeform concrete base w stainless steel sides w 2 LED lights - under track auto pool cover - pool ledge 6ftx16ftx(8in deep) w 2 LED bubblers - 8ft diving board - built in basketball-n-volleyball - Turbo Twister slide - OmniLogic controller - color laminars (4) - built in spa - ozone/UV combo sanitizer - Charlie

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool project in southern Minnesota

Welcome to TFP! We look forward to may pics of your project during all phases of the build. Take time to get to learn the site, and make sure you order one of the recommended test kits (i.e. TF-100 below) so that YOU are in charge of your pool. Nice to have you with us.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP!

Here are some resources to give you an overview of managing your pool using our methods:
    1. ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry
    2. Chlorine CYA Chart
    3. Recommended Pool Chemicals
    4. Recommended Levels
    5. Pool Math
    6. Test Kit Comparison
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to TFP.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter