Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: IntelliPH issues...

1. Back To Top    #1

IntelliPH issues...

I posted this question over on the Pumping Station, but I guess it actually belongs here. Mods, feel free to delete the other thread.

So my IntelliPH has been working great but recently (it seems to have happened after I had some backpressure issues which I think I have fixed) the feed tube from the canister to the injector tap has been popping out. First it popped out of the injector side, so I put it back in and tightened it up, then it started popping out of the intelliPH pump connector.

I noticed a trickle of water flowing _back_ from the injector, so seems maybe my check valve is shot? Is there anything else that could cause this?

I've ordered another valve and it should be here by Fri hopefully, for now I have the IntelliPH set to Off.
    30k plaster pool
    Pentair 011018 IntelliFlo, Pentair CCP520, IC40 SWG, IntelliPH Acid system
    Easytouch 4 + ScreenLogic2

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: IntelliPH issues...

Hello jvrobert! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about IntelliPH. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. The server problems have impacted several forum replies. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!