Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intex Ultra 20'x52" with Legs Sinking in the ground

1. Back To Top    #1

Intex Ultra 20'x52" with Legs Sinking in the ground

I am in desperate need of some advice. My husband and I installed an intex ultra 20'x52" pool about 3 weeks ago. When we installed the pool we made sure it was completely level at the time. But over the last week we have had extreme rain that has made the ground very soft. My husband just recently had a medical issue that doesn't allow him to work on fixing the pool so I am the only one that can fix the issue now. About 5 legs have sunk down in the ground about 2-3". I am thinking I could drain the pool but obviously I can't move it by myself, so could I drain the pool completely and put a few pieces of flagstone under each leg to keep it more level until my husband is able to get out and work on this. Or should I try and jack it up with a car jack and slide some paver stones or something under each leg, then I don't have to drain it. I am pretty handy when it comes to that sort of this. Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Intex Ultra 20'x52" with Legs Sinking in the ground

There are some posts that detail how to use a car jack to raise the legs to get more support under them. Successfully jacked up an Intex/Summer Escapes pool is one with some pictures to show how it was done.

- - - Updated - - -

There are some posts that detail how to use a car jack to raise the legs to get more support under them. Successfully jacked up an Intex/Summer Escapes pool is one with some pictures to show how it was done.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!