Tan Colored Liner

corinb

Jun 23, 2015
Sammamish, WA
I saw some old posts on tan liner but many links/photos don't work and hoping to see something more recent to determine if tan may be a good color choice? I am contemplating the tan sierra/gold pebble also seen as stone canyon, but it has a double width border compared to others and not sure if too patchy with blue brick? Will tan keep the water looking blue or aqua, I thought it might look dirty and murky but it sounds like this might not be the case?

The initial liner in our pool was the color on the right - more light blue, and my husband wanted darker so we did the one in the middle and finally we added the stamped concrete on the left but the pool water in that photo is not clean.

We had another tree fall in the pool which damaged the liner and coping and now we are changing the white vinyl coping to a similar stamped grey concrete coping. Should we change the color of the skimmer lid and skimmer cover to grey from white to blend better with the concrete or leave white to match stairs? I am not even sure if a grey skimmer lid is available. I have a bunch of stone installed around the front of the house (photo below) and may also add to the back to have a fireplace area, not sure if doing this if the tan sierra/gold pebble liner would also be a good match for it?
TanSierra_GoldPebble.jpgourpoolphotos.jpgstone.JPG

Hi, I'm new to the group! I just bought a home with a steel walk pool and I need to pick out the liner. I want to have a aqua lagoon feel and I've been checking out the tan liners. Do you guys have any more pictures to share? I have a 20 x 40 9ft deep pool with custom stairs! Any help would be greatly appreciated, I just know it's going to be there for a long time and I want the color to be perfect! Thank you!

We got the Garrett Clearwater liner which looks very similar:

NEW-Mesa-Tile-Clearwater.jpg

Here's what it looks like with water, although not completely filled yet:
5dDtqeN.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.