Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Tan Colored Liner

1. Back To Top    #1

Tan Colored Liner

I saw some old posts on tan liner but many links/photos don't work and hoping to see something more recent to determine if tan may be a good color choice? I am contemplating the tan sierra/gold pebble also seen as stone canyon, but it has a double width border compared to others and not sure if too patchy with blue brick? Will tan keep the water looking blue or aqua, I thought it might look dirty and murky but it sounds like this might not be the case?

The initial liner in our pool was the color on the right - more light blue, and my husband wanted darker so we did the one in the middle and finally we added the stamped concrete on the left but the pool water in that photo is not clean.

We had another tree fall in the pool which damaged the liner and coping and now we are changing the white vinyl coping to a similar stamped grey concrete coping. Should we change the color of the skimmer lid and skimmer cover to grey from white to blend better with the concrete or leave white to match stairs? I am not even sure if a grey skimmer lid is available. I have a bunch of stone installed around the front of the house (photo below) and may also add to the back to have a fireplace area, not sure if doing this if the tan sierra/gold pebble liner would also be a good match for it?
    TanSierra_GoldPebble.jpgourpoolphotos.jpgstone.JPG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Tan Colored Liner

I don't know if you saw my posts, but you can see some pics here:

new pool liner pictures
    23K gallon, IG, Vinyl, Hayward DE-3600 Filter, Raypak 406A Heater, Hayward 1.5HP SP2610X15 pump aka AO Smith UST1152, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

that does look pretty nice, but now I have also started to look at grey, Pebbled Paradise, as it may match our grey stamped concrete better. Does anyone have experience with these, ideally would prefer the water to be more aqua.

4. Back To Top    #4

Hi, I'm new to the group! I just bought a home with a steel walk pool and I need to pick out the liner. I want to have a aqua lagoon feel and I've been checking out the tan liners. Do you guys have any more pictures to share? I have a 20 x 40 9ft deep pool with custom stairs! Any help would be greatly appreciated, I just know it's going to be there for a long time and I want the color to be perfect! Thank you!

5. Back To Top    #5

I was thinking of getting the cascade creek liner made by Tara Liners. I have a 20 x 40 old steel wall pool. Any suggestions or Pictures of this liner would be helpful. Thanks!

Cascade Creek .jpgCascade Creek Swatch.jpegCascade Creek Stairs .jpeg