Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Glad to be on the forum- Great support here.

1. Back To Top    #1

Glad to be on the forum- Great support here.

Greetings y'all. We installed our SWG, 30K gallon plaster pool last August. This is our first pool and we have been doing lots of research on how to maintain it. TFP.com has been an excellent resource so far. I really have found the calculator to be so useful helps make the needed chemistry changes easy. Thank you. I am going to add Borax to my pool, but am a little anxious. Currently, however, I am working on lowering my TA from 110 to 80. The explanations on the forum have been helpful in doing this. Looking forward to learning more about the pool care as I go through the forums.
    30000 gallon in-ground rectangular, 38Ft by 16Ft, Plaster, 4Ft to 8 1/2Ft deep, SWG, Jandy Nature2, Pentair IntelliFlo Vari. Speed with remote, Installed 8/2014.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Glad to be on the forum- Great support here.

Hi Sparty!
    Welcome to TFP!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

3. Back To Top    #3

Hi,
    I notice your auto-fill is disabled. Please tell me my you did this. I need to adjust ours so the level is lower. Do you know what direction to turn the lever to lower the level? How much should I turn it? The water level is currently at about 4/5 to the top of the intact and close to the top of our tile. Thanks for your help.
    30000 gallon in-ground rectangular, 38Ft by 16Ft, Plaster, 4Ft to 8 1/2Ft deep, SWG, Jandy Nature2, Pentair IntelliFlo Vari. Speed with remote, Installed 8/2014.

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to TFP!
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.