Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sundance spa PCB board question

1. Back To Top    #1

Sundance spa PCB board question

I have a good friend with a 2000 Sundance Marin 850 spa. A spa company replaced the PCB board and failed to set the jumpers to the same as the old board. The schematic in the owners manual does not show how to set the jumpers depending on what options are installed in the spa. A call to Sundance revealed they do not offer tech support. They said they just assemble the units with their shell. Evidently some of these jumpers are used to set the type of circulation pump in the spa. I have searched high and low but to no avail. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Dave
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Sundance spa PCB board question

Thanks Texas Splash. I knew this was an esoteric question that would not garner a lot of replies. I was just hoping someone on the forum had some inside knowledge on Sundance Spas. I did quite a bit of research on the subject and one thing I found was when replacing the board you should set the jumpers to the same as the old board before installing it. Unfortunately the installer swiped the old board so he does not have it any longer to see what the settings were. Thanks for the reply.

Dave
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

3. Back To Top    #3

Hello! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post the PCB board. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

Bumping this back up due to the outage. Any Sundance people experts on this forum?