Tan/gray (grey) pebble liner water color.

Jun 22, 2015
Charleston, SC
In an effort to help others decide in choosing their new liner, I am posting photos of our recently completed pool. I struggled to find a good reference while in this very same predicament.
I couldn't be more happy with the outcome, but took a chance with no solid answers from installers or manufacturers. If you have ever been to to tropical destination and gazed with awe at the beautiful turquoise waters, you will be pleasantly surprised to learn that you can enjoy this tranquility right in your own backyard. The liner pattern mimics the natural tones of the sea floor, shells, and reefs. The result is a gorgeous turquoise tone that looks more natural in our southern subtropical setting.
I hope this helps others feel more comfortable in their choice. Enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: Storm31
Welcome to TFP!!! :wave: It's so very kind of you to post the pictures of your liner. It is so needed!

Can you post the manufacturer's name? And is Tan/Gray (grey) pebble the name of the liner? Those answers might be important to someone in the future!

Now.... Post some pictures of the overall pool! We want the whole story!!!!

Glad you're here, and stick around! Take care. Suz.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.