Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Tan/gray (grey) pebble liner water color.

1. Back To Top    #1

Tan/gray (grey) pebble liner water color.

In an effort to help others decide in choosing their new liner, I am posting photos of our recently completed pool. I struggled to find a good reference while in this very same predicament.
    I couldn't be more happy with the outcome, but took a chance with no solid answers from installers or manufacturers. If you have ever been to to tropical destination and gazed with awe at the beautiful turquoise waters, you will be pleasantly surprised to learn that you can enjoy this tranquility right in your own backyard. The liner pattern mimics the natural tones of the sea floor, shells, and reefs. The result is a gorgeous turquoise tone that looks more natural in our southern subtropical setting.
    I hope this helps others feel more comfortable in their choice. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Tan/gray (grey) pebble liner water color.

Thanks for sharing! Someone will find this useful in the future, I'm sure.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Welcome to TFP!!! It's so very kind of you to post the pictures of your liner. It is so needed!

Can you post the manufacturer's name? And is Tan/Gray (grey) pebble the name of the liner? Those answers might be important to someone in the future!

Now.... Post some pictures of the overall pool! We want the whole story!!!!

Glad you're here, and stick around! Take care. Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

4. Back To Top    #4

The liner is manufactured by GLI Pool Products. It is their Savannah with Sandstone Tan available in both 20 and 28mm.

Here is a more complete photo. Moderator~feel free to rotate this….I can't figure out how to….
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Back To Top    #5

I can't see you latest photo. But in the first, is that a wrinkle on the wall under your border?

6. Back To Top    #6

The sample photo is the portion cut from the steps laying on my kitchen counter...

7. Back To Top    #7

Hahaha. That explains it! I was a little nervous...