Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: I want to add bubbles to pool return

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide

I want to add bubbles to pool return

I can find a number of ways to stop bubbles, but I would like to ADD bubbles to one of my returns. I have one that is at the perfect height for a back massage. need bubbles to make it effective.

any diy solutions?
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: I want to add bubbles to pool return

Are you thinking lots of bubbles or some bubbles? Either a blower or a venturi system would work but a caution: There has to be a careful and correct way to plumb it. It will require skill.

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Re: I want to add bubbles to pool return

I been thinking about this... what if I attach a 1 1/2 pvc threaded to slip then a short piece of 1 1/2 to a tee. from the tee up to the surface with some flexible hose. I've done something similar to add air to my bio filter on my pond.
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir