Coping and/or plaster recommendations (DFW TX)

sammm

LifeTime Supporter
May 10, 2007
F-V, NC
We are thinking about replacing our coping and possibly re-plastering the pool while we're at it. Anyone in the DFW area have a recommendation for a local company? Thanks in advance!

I am building a pool in Keller as an owner/designer/contractor. I just had H&H install the tile and coping. I will probably have them do the plaster as well. In addition to the tile and coping, they also did quite a bit of stone work around the back of the pool. Very good work, responsive to my changes, and reasonable rates.

Here is a link to a few photos of my build to date. If you would like to come by and see the tile/coping work, just let me know (near Bursey and Rufe Snow).

http://picasaweb.google.com/shazbat/PoolBuild#

Shazbat said:
I just had H&H install the tile and coping.

Thanks! Pool looks great so far. I found a good reference on the forum about H&H from someone in the Austin area. I called them yesterday and they are coming out Monday for an estimate.

I may take you up on the offer to come and see their work. Thanks again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.