Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Coping and/or plaster recommendations (DFW TX)

1. Back To Top    #1

Coping and/or plaster recommendations (DFW TX)

We are thinking about replacing our coping and possibly re-plastering the pool while we're at it. Anyone in the DFW area have a recommendation for a local company? Thanks in advance!
    WetEdge Satin Matrix, 16K gallon, Pentair NSP-60 DE filter, Pac Fab Challenger, 2HP pump, BBB, Polaris 360

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Coping and/or plaster recommendations (DFW TX)

I am building a pool in Keller as an owner/designer/contractor. I just had H&H install the tile and coping. I will probably have them do the plaster as well. In addition to the tile and coping, they also did quite a bit of stone work around the back of the pool. Very good work, responsive to my changes, and reasonable rates.

Here is a link to a few photos of my build to date. If you would like to come by and see the tile/coping work, just let me know (near Bursey and Rufe Snow).

http://picasaweb.google.com/shazbat/PoolBuild#

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Coping and/or plaster recommendations (DFW TX)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazbat
    I just had H&H install the tile and coping.
    Thanks! Pool looks great so far. I found a good reference on the forum about H&H from someone in the Austin area. I called them yesterday and they are coming out Monday for an estimate.

I may take you up on the offer to come and see their work. Thanks again!
    WetEdge Satin Matrix, 16K gallon, Pentair NSP-60 DE filter, Pac Fab Challenger, 2HP pump, BBB, Polaris 360