iAquaLink Offline Frustration

Jercyn

Jun 19, 2015
Dallas TX
I'm new to TFP. I have iAqualink which has ethernet hard wire to my ATT Uverse router(Motorola NVG589) which is wireless as well as hardwired to my more powerful household wifi system. I have had problems on and off with not being able to connect to the iAqualink via the application on my laptop, iPad or iPhone.But, for the past several weeks everytime I try to log in to iAqualink I am told it is "offline." But, my router shows that it "sees" the iAqualink. I've spoken with ATT tech support who say it must have to do with software issues with the iAqualink. I've spoken with iAqualink support who say it must have to do with the router, perhaps port assignment issues. No one has found a solution. Today, I decided to try switching the iAqualink from wired to wifi and followed the instructions provided by iAqualink. But, I'm still unable to connect with the iAqualink server. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to TFP! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Jercyn, did you ever find a solution for this issue? My Uverse modem was upgraded to an Arris a couple of months ago and ever since I opened my pool a couple of weeks ago I'm seeing the same behavior you describe. I thought it might be a bad PCB board since my old PDA wireless antenna had water in it so I thought it might have shorted the board, but after I ordered a replacement iAqualink 2.0 upgrade kit with new board mine magically started working after I rebooted my Arris router. I just today shipped the unopened iAqualink 2.0 kit back to the vendor and will have to pay the 15% restocking fee, only to come home and find that my existing Aqualink is not working again :( This time rebooting all devices, including the Jandy/Zodiac power does nothing to resolve the issue. So frustrating!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.