Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: iAquaLink Offline Frustration

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Dallas TX

    iAquaLink Offline Frustration

    I'm new to TFP. I have iAqualink which has ethernet hard wire to my ATT Uverse router(Motorola NVG589) which is wireless as well as hardwired to my more powerful household wifi system. I have had problems on and off with not being able to connect to the iAqualink via the application on my laptop, iPad or iPhone.But, for the past several weeks everytime I try to log in to iAqualink I am told it is "offline." But, my router shows that it "sees" the iAqualink. I've spoken with ATT tech support who say it must have to do with software issues with the iAqualink. I've spoken with iAqualink support who say it must have to do with the router, perhaps port assignment issues. No one has found a solution. Today, I decided to try switching the iAqualink from wired to wifi and followed the instructions provided by iAqualink. But, I'm still unable to connect with the iAqualink server. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad Texas Splash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    South-Central Texas, Marion/San Antonio

    Re: iAquaLink Offline Frustration

    Hello and welcome to TFP! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

  3. Back To Top    #3

    Re: iAquaLink Offline Frustration

    Jercyn, did you ever find a solution for this issue? My Uverse modem was upgraded to an Arris a couple of months ago and ever since I opened my pool a couple of weeks ago I'm seeing the same behavior you describe. I thought it might be a bad PCB board since my old PDA wireless antenna had water in it so I thought it might have shorted the board, but after I ordered a replacement iAqualink 2.0 upgrade kit with new board mine magically started working after I rebooted my Arris router. I just today shipped the unopened iAqualink 2.0 kit back to the vendor and will have to pay the 15% restocking fee, only to come home and find that my existing Aqualink is not working again This time rebooting all devices, including the Jandy/Zodiac power does nothing to resolve the issue. So frustrating!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts