Replacing Jandy side spa remote 100 feet

Jun 21, 2015
Naples, FL
I've turned off the power. But now I don't know what to do next. Got the replacement side spa remote from Amazon and it is a perfect match, with 100 feet of wire already attached. I think I've got to cut the old remote off, attach the end of the wires on the new remote and carefully pull the whole thing through the conduit. Then, at the other end, attach the wires to the Jandy box on the wall. Does anyone have any experience at this?

Welcome Peach Fuzz. Yes, disconnect the wires from the plug so that you can cut off the switch itself and splice the wires their at the side of the spa. Them pull the whole wire length thru the conduit. I've done it over 100 times. Make sure you strip the wires long enough to get a strong connection. Usually I wil then wrap it in electrical tape and cover it with some type of lubricant.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.