New dig June 11th TX

Daxton

Jun 6, 2015
Hill Country Texas
Hello all, been reading for a while and very good forum with good people is my consensus! Thought I would share where we stand on our pool. This is our second pool and in DFW area just north side of Lake Lewisville. We built a pool in Houston ~7 years ago and company moved us so here we go again but quite simpler than our last one with spa, waterfall, etc. this is planned to be our long term fish, lake, sport home, kids are 1 and 1 out of college now! Builder is moving swiftly with the dig dat being June 11th you can see where we are today. Hope the pics come through ok...

http://s1054.photobucket.com/user/Kpamen283x/media/Pool/image.jpg2_zps9zrjslec.jpg.html?sort=3&o=13

Hello and welcome! Yes, the link provided took me to your Photobucket album. Nice pics. FYI, if you didn't already know, you can also upload your pics directly to this post (thread) by copying & pasting the IMG code for each pic from Photobucket to your TFP post. Works great as well.

- - - Updated - - -

All I did there was go to one of your links on your Photobucket page. To the right you'll see different "codes". Put you cursor over the "IMG" code and click ONCE. It should say "Copied". Then just copy it back to this thread like I did above. :)

Great progress, Daxton! And welcome to TFP! Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm a lazy person - so hard to click on links to view photos on photo bucket! LOL!!!

The back of your house is beautiful. It has an almost steeple look about it! Do you have the plan drawings you can share, so we can see what you're shooting for? And thanks for putting the pool info in your signature!

Congratulations on your pool! You are lucky with the crews slipping in and out between rain events! Some of us aren't so fortunate!!! Grrrrrr. Take care. Suz.

4450395e1b1267b1d1dc3be0a74644a3.jpg

This is design. More pics coming as electric, flagstone, and tile is done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really pleased with the progress! We will have a nice stone step from off the existing patio (looking to make it about 18" wide to help with safety) and then down on to washed aggregate. I am really going for long lasting and little maintenance as possible on this build. Hope it tums out that way.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just sharing a bit more progress. Should be pouring patio next 2days with a few umbrella sleeves and volleyball pole sleeves then sprinkler fence fix and cleanup. Hope to have plaster in 10'days.
Anyone see anything we should tweak/add?
b17c49cde9948d2da3232f3a993bcad1.jpg
98640416af4674931e150f5d6bf64b4e.jpg
e9a5a28d3c546cfc772057bb69a51d02.jpg

Deck is in, we needed to do a step from current patio as it is part of homes foundation to fit the grade of back yard. Needed to Break up the difference in visual affect with some flagstone on top of step for transition.
Now Sprinkler, fence repair, and cleanup before mini pebble Aqua Blue or Caribbean blue..?..?..

eec28cdd654a9f9329a5c22311879b8f.jpg
a325dd51481512df8f03301f95aeb956.jpg
cc037ce39fa5caeefe28ccaa6637b08e.jpg
2aea49f9e087b545d432fcaf05d21626.jpg
d96a407c6cdaf1063b30a7010f472573.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.