Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New dig June 11th TX

1. Back To Top    #1

New dig June 11th TX

Hello all, been reading for a while and very good forum with good people is my consensus! Thought I would share where we stand on our pool. This is our second pool and in DFW area just north side of Lake Lewisville. We built a pool in Houston ~7 years ago and company moved us so here we go again but quite simpler than our last one with spa, waterfall, etc. this is planned to be our long term fish, lake, sport home, kids are 1 and 1 out of college now! Builder is moving swiftly with the dig dat being June 11th you can see where we are today. Hope the pics come through ok...

http://s1054.photobucket.com/user/Kp...ml?sort=3&o=13
    Free form | 14k gal | 81 pf | 3.5' - 5' - 4' | Dolphin M500 | intelli FLO VS 3 hp | heat pump ultra temp hp 90 | quad 60 DE | ic40 swcg | Aqua blue mini pebble | 5g LED

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New dig June 11th TX

Hello and welcome! Yes, the link provided took me to your Photobucket album. Nice pics. FYI, if you didn't already know, you can also upload your pics directly to this post (thread) by copying & pasting the IMG code for each pic from Photobucket to your TFP post. Works great as well.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Free form | 14k gal | 81 pf | 3.5' - 5' - 4' | Dolphin M500 | intelli FLO VS 3 hp | heat pump ultra temp hp 90 | quad 60 DE | ic40 swcg | Aqua blue mini pebble | 5g LED

4. Back To Top    #4

- - - Updated - - -

All I did there was go to one of your links on your Photobucket page. To the right you'll see different "codes". Put you cursor over the "IMG" code and click ONCE. It should say "Copied". Then just copy it back to this thread like I did above.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.

5. Back To Top    #5

6. Back To Top    #6

Dug June 11th and Gunite June 20th. They flashed it to be safe just before TS Bill came through and put in a pump to rid any excess water in the hole. Seemed to be just fine with getting between the weather issues.

7. Back To Top    #7

TFP Guide

Great progress, Daxton! And welcome to TFP! Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm a lazy person - so hard to click on links to view photos on photo bucket! LOL!!!

The back of your house is beautiful. It has an almost steeple look about it! Do you have the plan drawings you can share, so we can see what you're shooting for? And thanks for putting the pool info in your signature!

Congratulations on your pool! You are lucky with the crews slipping in and out between rain events! Some of us aren't so fortunate!!! Grrrrrr. Take care. Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

8. Back To Top    #8

This is design. More pics coming as electric, flagstone, and tile is done.

9. Back To Top    #9

10. Back To Top    #10

Really pleased with the progress! We will have a nice stone step from off the existing patio (looking to make it about 18" wide to help with safety) and then down on to washed aggregate. I am really going for long lasting and little maintenance as possible on this build. Hope it tums out that way.

11. Back To Top    #11

It is looking great so far. I really like how you tied the little retaining wall into the deck area, that is going to be so pretty.
    18' to 29' wide by 37' long, 22K gal, Lagoon Free form, vinyl lined, in ground Pool with SWG, Hayward Cartridge 175 Filter, 3/4 HP Tri-Star, Gas fired 300 BTU heater

12. Back To Top    #12

Just sharing a bit more progress. Should be pouring patio next 2days with a few umbrella sleeves and volleyball pole sleeves then sprinkler fence fix and cleanup. Hope to have plaster in 10'days.
    Anyone see anything we should tweak/add?

13. Back To Top    #13

14. Back To Top    #14

Getting closer!!!!

I like the lay out!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

15. Back To Top    #15

TFP Guide

It looks wonderful!!!! That deck will be fabulous. And I love the retaining walls - is that what you call the stacked stone? I love that look! Thanks so much for the update! Keep 'em coming!

Take care,
    Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

16. Back To Top    #16

I like the rebar instead of wire mesh, stronger deck. Pool looks great and a great spot for it in the backyard.
    In-ground block / vinyl liner 33' x 22' x 5',, approx 25k gals
    Cartridge Filter
    Floor drains, 2 skimmers, 3 return lines (2" plumbing ultra-flex PVC)

17. Back To Top    #17

Looks great! Love the color of the flagstone.

18. Back To Top    #18

Deck is in, we needed to do a step from current patio as it is part of homes foundation to fit the grade of back yard. Needed to Break up the difference in visual affect with some flagstone on top of step for transition.
    Now Sprinkler, fence repair, and cleanup before mini pebble Aqua Blue or Caribbean blue..?..?..

19. Back To Top    #19

Nice. Now you just need some water before this sun gets any hotter.

20. Back To Top    #20

Someone waiting for water!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast