Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Because we love clear, clean water and because hot Saturday afternoons were meant for moments like this -

That's my almost 3 year old jumping off the waterfall rocks into the deep end. He can do that for hours!

(No worries, he's jumping off the low rock and he's got 7.5-ft of water below him. Also that swimmie vest means he barely drops 6" under before plunging back up to the surface)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Pic.

It was a hot one here on the east coast, be topped out at 101. Most of the day was floating in the pool with a cold drink.

Thanks, I just love it when he's jumping and laughing hysterically (there were two other munchkins in the pool out of frame).

Yeah, it's been an oven here in Tucson this week. 108F where I live (East side) and all week long it was over 105F (I think we hit 111F on Thursday). Oh, but no worries because it's a "dry heat"!!! :) Anyway, the pool is getting lots of "bather load" and the pool-boy (me :) ) is working overtime....but hearing the kiddos laugh and splash is all the reward I need!!

I'll crack a cold one and send you a salute!!

Beautiful pool!! Wish we could afford to add some boulders [emoji7]

Thanks.

It's a natural stone waterfall and it took the crew building it about 3 days based on the build records. There was a huge crane on-site to lower the big ones in place while the masons mortared them in.

Lots of folks here will do pool builds with one or two large flat stones incorporated into the coping. We call them "jumping stones". Maybe you can check with the PB to see if it's still a possibility? They're very common out here in AZ, not sure I ever saw many back east when I lived there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.