Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: No Drought of Pools Built in California

1. Back To Top    #1

No Drought of Pools Built in California

My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: No Drought of Pools Built in California

Interesting article. That's one of those "oxy-morons" huh? ... more pools less water. Thanks for sharing.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: No Drought of Pools Built in California

I'm currently building out in North Ca and while I'm doing a fair amount of the work myself, the things I've contracted out for seem to be in high demand. I'm at the plaster stage, and my contractor is 2 wks out. He says the Drought has been no impact on business this year, and the pricing reflects that
    Owner Builder 15x32 sport pool. In process of building. Completing digging, plumbing, electrical, tile & equipment install myself, contracting out remaining.