Solar reel strap plates don't snap together

JSlabotsky

Jul 28, 2014
Piedmont, OK
I'm setting up a Horizon Elite HV-10 solar reel. According to the instructions, the two halves of the strap plate should snap together. I can't get them to snap. Even off the cover, with nothing in-between to get in the way, they don't seem to fit together tightly enough to snap and stay together. What am I missing here??? Am I supposed to crush the posts on the male half of the plate to make them expand out and hold the two halves together? The instructions that came with this thing are almost useless.

Hello "JS"! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the solar reel straps. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.