Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New pro series 14. Maint help

1. Back To Top    #1

La grange texas

New pro series 14. Maint help

Just started few days ago with a pro series 14. After i put the pool up it rained a good 4 or 5 inches. No mAjor issues. Little slime on the walls. Water looks pretty clear... I guess my question is whats my first steps to maintaining it.. 3300 gallons. The info that came with it doesnt show much and chemicals chlorine etc. can someone point me in right direction? Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

La grange texas

New above ground pool 14 by 14 pro series startup!

New pool up a week ago. Factory filter skimmer... 3300 gallons. Has rained 5 inches since i put it up..
    Whats my first steps to maintain? Can i buy everything i need from walmart? The factory instructions were no help! Water is clear. Some slime on walls. Thanks in advance!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tucson, AZ

Re: New pro series 14. Maint help

Welcome to TFP!!!

I have merged your topics, please do not duplicate post.

The first step was finding us
    The second step is investing in one of the Recommended Test Kits and posting up the test results.

While waiting for the test kit, check out Pool School yet? Start with these:
    ABCs of Water Chemistry
    Recommended Pool Chemicals
    How to Chlorinate Your Pool

If you have slime on the wall, you will need to follow the ShockLevelAndMAINTAIN Process.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!