Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqua Comfort SWG Question

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqua Comfort SWG Question

Moderator comment: This post was separated out from this thread: Aqua Comfort SWG Question

If you find a contact number that yields a callback from AComfort please let me know... I've received the run around the past year that I've been trying to get my 'circa 2006' Salt generator cc-350 back to life .. I'm told I need the plug adaptors and they seem to be MIA.. Any help wud be greatly appreciated!!
    40,000 gallon inground
    Hayward sand micromedia
    Garrett vinyl liner
    Aqua comfort salt generator est 2006

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aqua Comfort SWG Question

Hi there, and welcome to TFP,

I would encourage you to consider a replacement rather than waiting. It's likely the cell is in need of replacement being that age I imagine.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

3. Back To Top    #3
    Columbia, SC

If the SWG cell is not working, I doubt it is repairable. They have a finite lifespan and generally when dead need replacing.
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

4. Back To Top    #4
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Welcome to TFP!

I hope my SWG lasts that long! Seems they only last 4-6 years or so normally.

Be sure to use chlorine/bleach to maintain you chlorine level until you get this worked out. Nobody wants a broken SWG and a green pool.

Use the Chlorine CYA Chart to calculate your chlorine level for your CYA.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach