Sep 17, 2009
Lathrop, California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi,
Although I joined this form in 2009 I was at the time using a SWG for chlorination of my pool. In 2013 the SWG died I was face with buying a new SWG or returning to traditional sanitation using 3.5 tabs or powered chlorine. I chose powered and it was easier the results were not what I was looking for. This went on for 2013 & 14. In the spring 2015 decided that i want to use BBB. I logged onto TFP website and read again what to do. I have been using BBB since March and I cant believe the difference my water is clearer and softer the PH stays stable longer, and the bleach actually last longer than the dry chlorine. I don't even use tabs to keep the chlorine level stable and no algae either. I see a big difference in $$$ also that I spend. So far this BBB program woks great. :D

Welcome to TFP!

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. It does indeed work, no question about it. Although a lot of us do without two of the Bs it's all about understanding what's going in ther and why. Then adding nothing you absolutely don't have to have. Great to hear your story, and good to have you aboard. :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.