Need help on choosing a size sand filter

Jun 19, 2015
titusville
Hello everyone I just joined and looking for some help lol. I have a 27ft round pool 48 inches deep and I'm confused on what size sand filter I need. I do not have the old filter or pump that was used on it. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

New and need help lol

Hello everyone I am a newbie to swimming pools so I'm hoping someone can help me out lol. I have a 27ft round above ground pool 48" deep and I need to buy a sand filter system I do not have the old system so I have no clue as to what size I need hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction thank you in advance

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Note I merged your threads, please to not post duplicate questions.

Usually a pump/filter combo are not the best solution since the filters are too small and the pump may be too big.

Given your location and pool size, I would suggest around a 24" diameter sand filter.
For the pump, look for a 1HP 2-speed .. like the Power-flo Matrix that many members seem to like.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.