Need Advice - Which WetEdge Color?

Ok, you asked for thoughts! This may be more than you wanted, but here goes. I searched google for images of the Mayan Riviera and Tahitian islands to see what "color" you liked. Hard to say, since the images vary so widely. You said you liked light blue, so, I kept that in mind. Also, you coping and tile have very soft, subtle tones, so I kept that in mind.

Azure Treasure: water color pops, your tile and coping are softer. Looking at a close up of the pebble, there is red and green. Not sure you will like that on the shallow ends where you will see it more.
Blue Pacific Coast: water color looks like it will be gorgeous with your coping and tile, but again there is red, and quite a bit of black that you might not like to see close up.
Caribbean Coast: Good water color I think, and a lot less red. This would be one of the ones I would think would suit you.
Crystal Coast: water color nice, not sure about the close up texture, white background with the red, black and blue might be too sharp for your taste.
Ivory Mist: lovely soft water color, close-up very soft on the eyes. Might be too bland, not sure about your taste.
Riviera Coast: Water color seems too bright
Sky Blue Treasure: Water color looks really close to what I "think" you are looking for. The close up on the steps, the blue and black and grey, seem very soft on the eyes, but with enough contrast to give a nice sparkle to the water. I think it will go well with your coping and tile.
Tahoe Coast: I love the water color, and the blend on the close up. I think it will blend well in the shallow end. However, I think this is more my taste, not necessarily yours.

So, my picks for you would be, in order, Sky Blue Treasure, Ivory mist, or Caribbean Coast.
Thanks for all the input from everyone. I went with Sky Blue Treasure, which was my sale girls favorite, plus it got the most votes here and on another forum I post on.

I was at the PB office today asking about a concrete overlay and Danielle (my sales girl) talked me out of it. She says everyone she talks to that has had it for a while complains that it burns their feet or it's too slippery from all the puddling.

I told her the regular SprayDeck was a little plain, so she whipped out a new SprayDeck product that isn’t on their website yet; it’s got more texture and aggregates. It looks like this, but better in person.

sTSKFVYesthhiYYAfHlxfhpBb8DUkkrL9CcaQ8kXrI0=w776-h746-no

Kim: get a lock for Ted and lock him in for Sky Blue Treasure. That's going to be beautiful - I love it!

That's really cool about the new Spray deck! I like the sample. It's amazing how many new pool products are coming out. Is that the color you're going with? Does it have a green base? It's hard to tell in the picture.

Suz.

Kim: get a lock for Ted and lock him in for Sky Blue Treasure. That's going to be beautiful - I love it!

That's really cool about the new Spray deck! I like the sample. It's amazing how many new pool products are coming out. Is that the color you're going with? Does it have a green base? It's hard to tell in the picture.

Suz.
It's grey (I don't see any green), to match my tile and the wood composite deck I'm building out after the CoA approves the pool and is done with me. It's the Lowes ChoiceDek Beach House Gray.

productsMontage.jpg

I know this is an old thread, but does anybody have photos of the Primera Riviera Coast? I see a couple photos on the Wet Edge website but am looking for additional photos. I am really wanting to see the steps/tanning ledge with this color.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.