Cooling Water of Above Ground Summer Escapes Pool

sumi

Jul 7, 2013
Houston,TX
I ordered the pool cooler for my Summer Escapes above ground pool (15' x 42") with an Intex saltwater system.

I saw the review about how the pool cooler worked for the same setup, but I am thinking they had a larger Summer Escapes pool.

On my pool, the return, both inside and outside of the pool are curved, but the connector that comes with the pool cooler is straight so it will not attach.
Plus I believe my return is much smaller than the one shown in the net.
see attached Image
View attachment 38755

I was wondering if there was anything that I could do to make and install pool mister to cool my above ground pool water as it is going hotter every day.

Attachments

• summer-Escapes-Pool-pool-sml.jpg
    summer-Escapes-Pool-pool-sml.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 87
Hello and welcome to TFP! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

You can buy 45 degree coupling from Home depot or Lowas and piece of 3/4" Schedule 40 Pipe of 8"
And make your own adapter to install a pool mister.

Did you make your own pool mister? And readily purchased?
I tried to make but cost was nearly $ 100 bucks, which is not worth for me,

I bought the whole pool mister under $ 50 from Houston Texas Company which half of the price of the expenditure with I made a frequent trip to home depot.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.