We have been trying to get our pool open for weeks. Just had the heater fixed finally and the liner locked back in place..it has been a time. Yesterday, my husband finally got to vacuum the deep end and there was tons of algae that made the water green again. Late last night he went and got some cheaper shock than we normally use and this morning our entire pool has what look like soap bubbles floating in the pool. Could it be the shock he used? Is there something wrong with the chemicals he used? I am worried there may be something in the pool now that is harmful (not that anyone is swimming in it). Ideas?? He will get the water tested again, but just so weird.. we have never had bubbles in the pool before!