Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hayward H Series 200000 BTU Millivolt ?

1. Back To Top    #1

Question Hayward H Series 200000 BTU Millivolt ?

just wondering if this can also be used for above ground ? in the description it says inground, why not above ground?
    Intex Ultra Frame 16'x48" sand filter w/intex SWG.
    Pool Blaster Max Vacuum
    3rd year with Intex and no problems
    Pentair Mastertemp BTU 125/ propane
    Taylor K2006 Complete FAS-DPD

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hayward H Series 200000 BTU Millivolt ?

Hello! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Re: Hayward H Series 200000 BTU Millivolt ?

You can use this heater on any sized pool and either above ground or in ground pool.
    Paul
    http://www.gastekservices.com A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you. If you would like to provide a review of the help I provided, please use the following link to leave a review. gastek - Google Search,