LED color changing light help. To buy?? or not.

kwik77

Jun 18, 2015
manahawkin nj
Hello, I am getting my pool liner replaced its going to be a dark pool.
I am thinking of changing the pool light to a led color changing one.
Due to the dark liner will I be able to see the colors or will they be washed out.

Thanks for your time

Hello and welcome to TFP! I happen to have LED lights in my pool. You can see the color of my pool in the ink below (My pool) to compare to yours, but at night, we love the lights. I have a variety of colors that I can let cycle over & over (red, white, green, blue, purple, and a couple others), or just leave it on one color. They all have a unique effect on the pool. But typically when it's just the wife and I taking a late-night dip, the white is the one we use the most. We like the way it makes a sparkle on the bottom of the pool. Enjoy!

what type and model do you have. do you have a remote for it at the switch box?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello and welcome to TFP! I happen to have LED lights in my pool. You can see the color of my pool in the ink below (My pool) to compare to yours, but at night, we love the lights. I have a variety of colors that I can let cycle over & over (red, white, green, blue, purple, and a couple others), or just leave it on one color. They all have a unique effect on the pool. But typically when it's just the wife and I taking a late-night dip, the white is the one we use the most. We like the way it makes a sparkle on the bottom of the pool. Enjoy!

what type and model do you have. do you have a remote for it at the switch box?

Please give details...I have been poring over the Internet and seems to be a dearth of real choices when it comes to the features you mentioned. ...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.