A different low salt reading?

DJHA90

Jun 24, 2013
My Aquarite goldline was taken off line and when brought back up was reading 4.5 for salt level. The actual salt level is between 3500-4000. Ive seen posts about readings of zero - but never readings with a decimal point. I did the procedure to reset the reading, but still get readings around 4.5. Any ideas? Do I just buy a new cell or could something be wrong with the controller?

Tom

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Only took you 2 years to post :D

I think I recall this being a setting issue. The 4.5 means something besides salt level. I think the manual should explain this and how to change it back.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it is in metric mode.

Change the display to the temp in C, flip switch to super chlorinate and then back to auto.

You hit it right on the head. I was out looking at it and noted temperatured was 29. I almost purchased a new cell -- but the purchase screwed up and failed. Lucky today I guess. Thanks for the help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.