Hello, I amay new here and also a new pool owner! I have an above ground pool...15ft round by 36in depth, it is a "Summer Escapes" easy up pool. I noticed that the chlorine level kept falling below .5 so I shocked it with "hth Ultra complete shock treatment", it says to put 1- 16oz bag per 5,000 gallons of water and since I believe mine is 3,000 gallons I only put in 1/2 the bag. I ran my filter overnight and when I checked ithe in the morning the chlorine was super high above the 5 mark on my hth 6 way test kit and my PH level was super low around the 6.8 level on my tester kit! The pH level has been around the 7.5-7.6 mark since I put the pool up 2 weeks ago, now since I shocked it the pH is extremely low. Last night the chlorine level was almost non existent again & the pH level looked lower than 6.8! I need some help please. I am new to this and I just want my kids safe! Thank you so much!