Concord, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
We are beginning a new pool in the next 3-4 weeks and are so excited! Hope we are making great choices...totally trust the builder. I look forward to spending more time reading all the awesome information here and LOVE all the photos! Can't wait to post some of our own!

Welcome to the forum. If ya' wanna post up some specs of the proposed pool build..........there just MIGHT be one or 2 pool geeks around here to look it over for ya'.!

Please consider ordering one of our recommended test kits to take control of your pool.

Thanks! Trust me, the questions will come! And hopefully lots of photos. I started a thread for the build...look forward to getting some feedback! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been reading all I can on the methods recommended here to keep my water sparkly. I have to be honest - it is very overwhelming! Neither my husband nor I "grew up" with a pool, so I'm a little nervous about the whole process. But extremely excited to get the build behind us and get cracking!