Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Skimmers - Square and brass?

1. Back To Top    #1

Skimmers - Square and brass?

Does anyone have any pictures of square skimmers that are iron or brass? I'd really like something more in the silver/nickel family than brass.... any pics would be greatly appreciated. My pool is going to be more contemporary with straight lines. TIA!
    Southlake, TX
    17,835 gallon outdoor in-ground gunite pool, pebblesheen, 16'x32' with a short tanning ledge, with 6’x6’spa raised 12”, 400,000 btu gas Jandy heater, Polaris 2.0hp blower, Jandy VS 2.0hp pump, Jandy 460sf filter cartridge, 781 sqft pool deck, leuders saw cut masonry wall and coping

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Skimmers - Square and brass?

I don't have personal experience with those types or skimmers, but have you seen this web site? Brass - Noble Tile Supply

Maybe others will chime-in soon with some pics.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!