Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Finest Finish

1. Back To Top    #1

Finest Finish

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with the Finest Finish Products? The Sparkle Quartz is what is included with our pool.

http://finestfinishpools.com/
    My Pool Build Thread: 21 x 40 Freeform Gunite Pool, 12" Tanning Ledge, 3.5 shallow graduating to 4.5, 8.5 deep end, 4' Waterfall which doubles as a diving ledge with 6' x 4' Grotto underneath, 670 sq. ft., 106 Linear ft., Rock Salted Concrete Deck, Pentair 520 Filter, Intelli flow 3 HP VS pump, (4) Color LED lights, Intelli-Chlor SWG, Hot Springs Vanguard Hot Tub with ACE and BT Sound System, ODK, TF100

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Finest Finish

Are you familiar with MartinKennedy's pool build? It's amazing. His thread is "New Build in South Texas". On post #141, you will see a photo of the bags of finish for his pool. Finest Finish. I believe it's a different line from yours, but I can't imagine he would have used a product which wasn't good quality.

I've read an important point to consider is who will apply the finish. So do some research on the plaster company in your area who applies the finish.

It's a million decisions, isn't it? I won't miss that when my pool is finished! You're doing great - one decision at a time. Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by SuzfromTexas View Post
    Are you familiar with MartinKennedy's pool build? It's amazing. His thread is "New Build in South Texas". On post #141, you will see a photo of the bags of finish for his pool. Finest Finish. I believe it's a different line from yours, but I can't imagine he would have used a product which wasn't good quality.

I've read an important point to consider is who will apply the finish. So do some research on the plaster company in your area who applies the finish.

It's a million decisions, isn't it? I won't miss that when my pool is finished! You're doing great - one decision at a time. Suz.
    I have seen his pool but I did not realize that he had a Finest Finish product. I can't imagine they used anything inferior on that build. It is amazing!!!!
    My Pool Build Thread: 21 x 40 Freeform Gunite Pool, 12" Tanning Ledge, 3.5 shallow graduating to 4.5, 8.5 deep end, 4' Waterfall which doubles as a diving ledge with 6' x 4' Grotto underneath, 670 sq. ft., 106 Linear ft., Rock Salted Concrete Deck, Pentair 520 Filter, Intelli flow 3 HP VS pump, (4) Color LED lights, Intelli-Chlor SWG, Hot Springs Vanguard Hot Tub with ACE and BT Sound System, ODK, TF100

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerWing View Post
    I have seen his pool but I did not realize that he had a Finest Finish product. I can't imagine they used anything inferior on that build. It is amazing!!!!
    That's my thinking, too! You could send him a PM and ask him about it - if he knows anything about the other lines by Finest Finish.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

5. Back To Top    #5

I used this material in my pool. If you go to my build "new build in south Texas" you can see the pictures on page 8

Radiant Fusion Series with Pebble Radiance™, is a blend of Micro Mini Pebble, enhanced with the radiant brilliance of iridescent, multi - hued, gem-like glass crystals and Abalone Shell. Radiant Fusion creates vibrant water hues while the ultra-smooth finish completes the look and feel of this new, modern pool finish!

• Natural tumbled stone, smoothed and sized to perfection.
    • Colors are highest quality to eliminate fading.
    • Adds brilliant light and color to the finish.
    • Pozzolan modifiers increase strength and durability.
    • Peace of mind provided by comprehensive warranty

- - - Updated - - -

SuzfromTexas,

You have an excellent memory.

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

MartinKennedy: Sometimes my memory shows up, and usually when I least expect it! Lol!!