Best Chemical Brands

Hey Thomas, welcome to TFP!

I don't know those products, but we are mostly of the mind that using common things like plain Bleach and Muriatic acid to control major parameters is the best method. Much more than that, the most important thing we believe is understanding the fundamentals of pool care versus what products to use. Good to have you with us, so enjoy your time on the forums.

Hi Thomas, it looks like they are spa products, not pool products, and are at walmart canada but not u.s. In the u.s. they are distributed in the states by "ClearCare" pool store dealers. They are made by Arch Chemicals, the company who also sells Baquacil and Poolife brands. They have a range of bromine and chlorine products, pH and calcium adjusters, cleaners etc. Without having a hot-tub myself, i would say that it would be similar to using "pool-store" pool chemicals instead of the TFP method chemicals.
http://www.brillianceforspas.com/our-products/maintenance.aspx

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.