Skimmer Weir Missing - How Can I Identify Skimmer Make and Model

May 3, 2015
Moorpark, CA
Just purchased a new (for me) house. I noticed that the something did not seem right about the way the skimmer was working, and discovered the weir was missing. I can see two pins sticking out where it was attached. I looked for a brand name, but could not find one. What's the best way to identify the make and model, so I can order a new weir?

Thanks!

Usually on the underside of the skimmer cover their will be the brand name and perhaps a part number for the skimmer cover. If you post pictures of the skimmer, someone here will have a good chance at identifying it.

Last edited:
Usually on the underside of the skimmer cover their will be the brand name and perhaps a part number for the skimmer cover. If you post pictures of the skimmer, someone here will have a good chance at identifying it.

Unfortunately, no brand name found anywhere. Here are some pictures. The middle photo shows two attaching pins, and then above probably a stop.

20150617_192416[1].jpg
20150617_192526[1].jpg
20150617_192646[1].jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.