Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: pHin

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

Campbell, CA

Hello, this is Justin from pHin. I noticed there were a few questions about our service, so I've joined so I can help answer any questions you might have about pHin.

We think pHin is a great way to monitor and take care of your pool or hot tub, and we hope you'll agree.

Last edited by jblizzle; 06-15-2015 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Removed url link

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: pHin

Welcome to TFP!!!

As you may note, I remove the link you had to your website from your first post as it is against the forum rules.

It is great to have members from industry that can help answer questions about their products, but we are very strict about not allowing posts that appear to be for marketing or sales purposes. Simply, we do not allow advertising. As such, I recommend that you take a look over the Forum Rules, specifically those for Members In the Industry so that you can stay within the guidelines and become a helpful member of the forum.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!