LifeTime Supporter
Jun 5, 2012
Bolton Ontario Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Just saw this unit in the store (no longer selling the pool blaster max) while I was refilling my CL. I have been on the fence about the pool blaster max, only because of the battery issues I have read about. This is a little more powerful / little bigger, but it's not clear to me if there are any improvements as far as battery life / durability are concerned. I am leaning towards picking it up, even with the battery life issue, I think it's a handy tool.

Anyone know anything about this one?

Thanks.

TT

I did buy this thing and would also recommend it. I vacuum every time there is a cup of debris in the deep end, rather than waiting for the whole process of hoses etc to be worth while. I used to just let it build to a small pile before I bothered. 3 hour charge time too, has been my experience, and be sure to quick set the alarm on your phone as a reminder to unplug the charger! Thats how I remember.

I have a Max for about 2 1/2 yrs, and the battery lasts <20 min now. The battery and the suction weakens when the bag gets clogged up are my main complains. Plus, I'm kinda tire of doing the vacuuming - I'm looking to buy a robot now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.